The Consulate General of Japan in Nashville and Kumamoto Prefectural Government are accepting donations. Please see the information below for details.
- The Government of Japan will continue to receive donations to be forwarded to the affected people via the Government of Japan through March 31st, 2018.
1. Consulate General of Japan in Nashville
(1)Donations received by our office will be forwarded to the individuals affected by the earthquake via the Government of Japan.
(2)The Government of Japan will continue to receive donations until March 31st, 2018.
■ If you are making the donation by wire :
- Bank Name: Bank of America, N.A.
- Wire/Routing Number (U.S. Domestic Wire): 026009593
- Routing/Transit for Automated Clearing House (ACH): 054001204
- Account Number: 226005693830
- SWIFT Code: BOFAUS3N
- Account Name: Consulate of Japan in Nashville – Japan Consulate Relief Fund Kumamoto
If you wish to receive a receipt, please e-mail the Consulate General of Japan in Nashville (email@example.com) with the following information: (a) Subject: Request for a receipt; (b) Your contact information (name, address, and phone number); (c) Amount of the contribution; (d) Date of the contribution; and (e) The name of the financial institution from which the contribution was transmitted.
■ If you are making the donation in checks:● Please make the check payable to: Consulate of Japan in Nashville or Japan Consulate Relief Fund Kumamoto
● Please mail to:
Consulate General of Japan in Nashville
1801 West End Avenue, Suite 900,
Nashville, TN 37203
● Please include your name, address, and phone number.
Please bring cash donations directly to the Consulate office and indicate to one of the officers that you would like to make a donation.
■If you are making the donation in cash:
2. Kumamoto Prefectural Government
Kumamoto Prefectural Government has also set up an account to accept donation from overseas:
We are very grateful for the concerns expressed and the assistance offered.