1. Visa Fee Exempt Countries
- US citizens are exempt from visa fees.
- Payment is due at the time of pickup. We accept CASH ONLY. Please bring the EXACT amount. We do not accept personal checks and credit cards.
- Visa fees are revised each year on April 1st.
Visa Fee Exemptions
Citizens of the following countries are exempt from paying visa fees:
|NORTH AMERICA||USA, Canada
|ASIA||Bangradesh, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines*, British Nationals Overseas (HongKong), Hong Kong S.A.R., Macao S.A.R.
|CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA||Bahamas, Barbados, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras, Mexico, Suriname|
Armenia, Austria, Azermaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estoia, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz, Luxembourg, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania**, Russia, San Marino, Slovak, Slovania, Spain, Sweden, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
|OCEANIA||Australia, New Zealand
*only for TEMPORARY VISITORS staying in Japan within 90 days
**only for TEMPORARY VISITORS staying in Japan within 60 days
2. Standard Visa Fee (April 1, 2023 － March 31, 2024)
- Standard fee for a single-entry visa is $22.00
- Multiple-entry (when possible) $44.00
- Transit $5.00 (when possible)
3. Other Visa Fees (April 1, 2023 － March 31, 2024)
- Standard: $6.00
- Multiple-entry (when possible) : $6.00
- Transit: $1.00 (when possible)